PerformTex™ Tape is the first and only company to develop a Kinesiology Tape specifically designed and created with the pediatric patient in mind. “Monkey Tape” features our most gentle hypoallergenic adhesive. Yet it is aggressive enough for the wear and tear of those busy little bodies. Just as important, a proprietary quick-release agent has been added for an easy, pain-free removal when therapy is complete. And the adorable monkey graphic is sure to have your little one requesting it by name: Monkey Tape!
PerformTex™ Pediatric Tape comes in one awesome pattern: “Monkeying Around”. This fun little design was voted the most popular across the board with pediatric practitioners. With its zany monkeys, flowers and bright colors, this tape will be a hit with toddlers, ‘tweens, or anyone young at heart!
PerformTex Pediatric Tape is great for abdominal support and activation, toe clawing, facilitation of supination/pronation, addressing of oral motor skills as well as swallowing and feeding disorders, postural alignment, and to address high and low muscle tone, just to name a few.
PerformTex™ Tape Specifications
- Gentler adhesive for quicker release
- Fun, kid-friendly design
- Latex Free
- 100% cotton
- 100% medical grade, heat activated adhesive
- Water resistant
- Can be worn up to 5 days
- 10-12 applications per roll
- Size 2” x 16.4’
PerformTex™ Tape Functions
- Provide support to joints and muscles
- Relieve pain
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
- Accelerate recovery and healing from intense exercise
- Prevent overuse and overcontraction of working muscles
- Delay fatigue and improve endurance